This Website does not currently have a user login whereby we collect personally identifiable information like name and address, etc. This policy statement assumes that this may change and therefore specifies how we handle this and other information is handled when you visit our website.
The Kind of Information We Record
The kind of data we collect from you includes but is not limited to:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Kelston Limited.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you subscribe to an automated service.
- How you respond our email marketing – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you use.
- Information on how you use this website, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
Some of this information is collected in order that we better understand your requirements so we may improve our services to clients. Other information is recorded automatically by our web servers for the purpose of understanding the needs of the website in terms technological specification and performance requirements.
Why We Collect This Information
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use bammakeup.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on bammakeup.com.
- How long you spend on each bammakeup.com page.
- How you got to the site.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also collect data in order to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email letter.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
- Allow you to access our services and make transactions in accordance with recoganised accounting practices.
- Provide you with up to date information about services.
The information above is intended to provide you with an understanding as to what we do with the data we collect, and why. It is not a definitive and you may contact us for further information.
What We Do With Your Information
The data we collect may be shared with organisations such as government departments, agencies and public bodies should we be required to do so by the laws of the United Kingdom. We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- The law requires us to.
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s Privacy Protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where Your Data is Processed and Stored
Our systems are hosted at a well establish European Data Center recognised for its advanced technology and security in order to ensure your data is as safe as possible at every stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored. Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing be transferred for the process of backup and or maintenance. Where this is the case, all appropriate technical safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the appropiate level of continued protection at all times.
How We Protect Your Data And Keep It Secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of that personal data.
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected appropiately.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
If you have any of these requests, please contact us using the contact information on this website.
Links To Other Websites
Contact Us Or Make a Complaint
Contact us using the contact information on this website if you:
- Have any questions about anything in this document.
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
Last Update: August 30th, 2018