Bridal & Editorial Makeup Course for the Deaf
We are extremely proud to be the only makeup school with a dedicated team specifically for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing offering bespoke training courses tailor made to each participant.
Included in the Course
- Professional 13 piece Louise Young Brush Set
- False eyelash set
Full list of included items is available on Request.
This fully certificated and accredited Makeup Course for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is designed to give you the confidence and skills to become a self-employed makeup artist working in bridal, special occasion and beauty editorial industries.
Designed and taught by Kellie Moody who is extremely successful and highly experienced in a variety of makeup styles.
The syllabus encompasses up to date makeup trends and techniques most commonly sought after by your potential customer base. It covers essential training in how to promote your own business and how to become a successful makeup artist.
- Health, safety and hygiene.
- Colour matching and application techniques for varying skin types.
- Flawless skin and beauty makeup for editorial and bridal.
- Definition makeup, contouring and highlighting and working with varying eye shapes.
- Eyebrow shaping, false lash application.
- Iconic Vintage makeup design with eye line flicks and symmetry perfection.
- Hollywood Glam with the ultimate smokey eye.
- Setting up your business. advertising, networking and pricing. client organisation, portfolio building and the importance of a good website
NB: This course is also open to hearing students with a level 3 in BSL (British Sign Language). Please ask for details regarding available accommodation.
17th – 21st August 2020
£500.00 inc. VAT
Share this Page