Makeup Courses for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
We are extremely proud to be the only makeup school with a dedicated team specifically for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing offering bespoke training courses tailor made to each participant. All of our courses are fully certified and accredited with the BAC which ensures candidates recieve the highest level of training and support under our prestigious name.
Included in the Course
Available on Request
Designed by Kellie Moody who is extremely successful and highly experienced in a variety of makeup styles. Please visit her profile for further details.
Courses offered can range from 1/2 days to week long courses depending on requirements. Whether you are looking to update your makeup skills or learn something completely new for personal and professional use. Here is a list of her most common requests by previous students:
- Colour matching and application techniques for varying skin types.
- Flawless skin and beauty makeup for editorial and bridal.
- Definition makeup, Contouring and highlighting and working with varying eye shapes.
- Eyebrow shaping, false lash application.
- Iconic Vintage makeup design with eye line flicks and symmetry perfection.
- Hollywood Glam with the ultimate smokey eye.
- Setting up your business. Advertising, networking and pricing. Client organisation, portfolio building and the importance of a good website
NB: Also open to hearing students with a level 3 in BSL (British Sign Language)
Please ask for details regarding available accomodation
21st – 23rd August 2019
17th – 21st August 2020
£500.00 inc. VAT
Share this Page