Under 18’s Casualty Special FX Summer School
This casualty wounds and Special FX course is ideal for young aspiring Special FX enthusiasts wishing to learn techniques and application methods for the creation of realistic simulated injuries
This is a fun and interactive class designed for young, aspiring makeup artists, and Special FX enthusiasts. Teaching you key skills and new tricks that you can practice from the comfort of your own home and develop at your own pace to perfect your techniques.
We will teach you professional methods used in the TV & Film industries for the creation of realistic cuts, wounds and scars that you can impress all of your friends and family with.
Created by the renowned Darren Longthorne. Darren spent many a joyful moment working on the Children’s TV Series “Prank Patrol”, a TV show for pranking friends with the clever use of Special FX – made by Darren himself. We are very exited to provide this course with the aim to inspire and nurture young creative talent whilst having lots of fun in the summer holidays!
6th – 10th Aug 2018 (Monday to Friday)
10:00 – 15:00 with an hour for lunch
£300 (inc. VAT)
- Casualty effects – black eyes, broken nose, split lip, scabs, spots and blisters.
- Bullets wounds – entry and exits.
- Burns makeup.
- Direct applied Silicone wounds.
- Creation and casting of a prop (severed finger).
- Applying pre-made prosthetics.
- Establish your own storyline and bring the characters to life.