We are very excited to confirm that our first Open Day at BAMM will be on Friday, 26th October from 10am to 3pm.
This is your chance to take a look around the school and meet some of the tutors who will be teaching our courses. As Halloween will be so close, it will also give us an opportunity to show off some of the amazing ‘horror makeup’ and ‘special effects’ skills you will learn on our courses. There to answer all your questions will be:
- Movie Make-up Artist, Angela Williams, responsible for some of the gory special effects makeup in the horror movie; Splintered.
- Theatre Make-Up Artist & Wig Maker, Paul Paintin, who has worked on some of the West End’s top shows; such as Cats and Phantom of the Opera.
- Award winning Hairdresser, Vincent Silvester, who was described by American Vogue magazine as the ‘best tinter on the planet’.
- Film Make-Up Artist, Gilly Popham, who has Young Victoria, Pirates of the Caribbean, Bridget Jones, War Horse and many more films to her credit.
- Body Artist & Theatre Make-Up Artist, Maria Leyden, who has worked on many West End shows and BBC productions.
- Hairdresser, Jayne Greenwood, hair and make-up aficionado of catwalks and fashion shoots.
More names may well be added to this list so do please check back. There will be more open days to come so if you can’t make this one, please stay tuned; more dates will be announced.