How to fund your course is a very important decision for you to make. As BAMM is a private training academy, there are no student loans available for our courses. We invest in the best tutors we can provide for our students. The work is mainly all practical, hands on, with regular photo shoots to build your portfolio. Included in the Peter Swords Kings Intensive Course is a professional fully extensive kit worth more than £2,000. A private training school is very different to tuition in a college or university that offers government backed loans. Most importantly, we can help you find work after your course and provide you with all the industry contacts.
- Personal Loan – We have teamed up with Ideal4Finance to offer personal loans to our students. The main benefits to this is that they are able to do a “soft search” on your credit history before you apply so it doesn’t affect your credit score. If you’re unable to get the loan yourself, they do enable you to apply for a guarantor loan. Please use the link at the end of this page.
- Private funding – This is undoubtedly the best way to pay for your course with either the help of family, or take the time to save up yourself. It can be done with enough will power!
- Credit Card Loans – We do accept credit cards although we do have to make a charge of 2% on this method of payment. Make sure the ‘APR’ is acceptable before you apply and shop around for the best rate.
- BAMM Payment Plan – We can arrange for payment of your course by arranging staged payments. We do however require the 25% deposit to be paid upon enrolment; all fees will need to have been paid by the time the course finishes. Some students have used this method to pay well in advance of their course date so that the monthly payments are more manageable. We do charge an administration fee depending on the time scale; if you would like to discuss this in more detail please get in touch.
- Creative Skillset – Eligible participants can apply for a bursary of up to 80% for freelancers under the Film Bursary Scheme. You can find out more on the Creative Skillset site or by calling the Bursary Team on 0207 713 9829. (This is only available to film professionals who have been actively working in this industry and the maximum amount you can claim is a funding grant of up to £800).