Beauty and Editorial Makeup Course for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
This fully certificated and accredited Makeup Course for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is designed to give you the confidence and skills to become a self-employed makeup artist working in bridal, special occasion and beauty editorial industries.
Included in the Course
Each student receives a professional makeup artist kit packed full of essential items and worth over £1000. Well known brands such as Laurier Mercier, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury, RMCA and Kryolan cosmetics will ensure you are able to work professionally from the moment you leave BAMM. Each makeup item is handpicked and reviewed for this course by Kellie Moody herself to make sure the kits are always up to date and on trend.
1 x professional photo shoot encompassing 4 different looks to build your portfolio and enable you to work skilfully with photographers either in a studio environment and/ or during a wedding day (model to be provided by student)
Designed and taught by Kellie Moody who is extremely successful and highly experienced in a variety of makeup styles. Please visit her profile for further details.
The syllabus encompasses up to date makeup trends and techniques most commonly sought after by your potential customer base and covers essential training in how to promote your own business and how to become a successful makeup artist.
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Colour matching and application techniques for varying skin types
- Flawless skin and beauty makeup for editorial and bridal
- Definition makeup, Contouring and highlighting and working with varying eye shapes
- Eyebrow shaping, false lash application
- Iconic Vintage makeup design with eye line flicks and symmetry perfection
- Hollywood Glam with the ultimate smokey eye.
- Creating a story board “look book” and production of face charts
- Setting up your business. Advertising, networking and pricing. Client organisation, portfolio building and the importance of a good website
- Professional portfolio building for 4 individual looks
25th – 29th June 2018
£1,752 (inc. VAT)
Share this Page